How to make a great 3d visualization?
What have we learned about good visualization:
1. Good composition. There are a lot of compositional techniques to achieve a sense of unity within an art: rule of thirds, rule of odds, rule of space, shallow depth of field, the golden ratio principle and many others.
2. Lighting. Learning to manage the light will determine in part the qualities of a good visualization. Artificial&natural lighting, direction of light, shadows are those things you should be familiar with to make a good visualization.
3. Camera settings are very important for good visualization as well. ISO, aperture, shutter speed, white balance are basic settings you need to know to make a great visualization.
4. Materials and textures. To make a photorealistic visualization you need to learn all the properties of materials in 3ds Max. To know the actual physical properties of materials will always be a big plus.
4. Adding characters to your visualization creates better engagement with viewers and increase their attention. People spend much more time looking at pictures with humans. To process humans’ faces is in our DNA, our brain dedicates a big part of the energy to this process, and that’s something we are good at.
5. Adding details creates better engagement. Details create a story. And we love stories. We love to explore and discover. We want to feel some sort of emotion. By creating an interesting story your visualization becomes a strong communicative tool with your audience.
6. The movement will capture your attention. The illusion of movement on pictures or movement in animation will definitely capture your attention. When something moves, our brain perceives it as a potential threat, and we pay close attention to it. It’s an instinct from our childhood.
You can trick the brain, just add a moving character or object into the scene and focus the viewer’s attention in the right direction.
7. We have the instinct to follow the gaze of others, as it could save us from potential danger. Just add a character who is staring into the central point of your composition, and the viewer will follow this direction. You can emphasize several points adding more characters to your scene.
#3dvisualization #3d #vrayrender #renderizer #amazingarchitecture #coronarenderer #contest #sleek #chaosgroup #architecturelovers #renderlovers #exterior #interior #rendering #render #vr #virtualreality #architecture #design #cgi #cg #architecturalvisualization #archviz #cgarchitect #visualization #visualisation #Architecture #beautifulspaces #vrnearme